Bandwidth???

I'm a Smart subscriber for almost 8 years now and I can say that their signal is quite good wherever I go especially in my hometown but when I used their mobile broadband called "SmartBro"..hmmm..I'm not that happy and satisfied with the result if not completely dissapointed. I can't connect with the net, always error in connection (either 628 or 720) and if I was able to-the connection was slow. Then I try the other network, I used the "Globe Tattoo", just to find out if my computer or the locaton is the source of the problem, but it's working almost perfectly. I get connected easily without hassle and it is ok! Im wondering why is this so? So the problem is the SmartBro network, what is error 628 or 720? I'm not a techie-is bandwidth has something to do with this? Thank you very much! ^.^
@anurag3786 (6275)
You are right dear.. this same problems also my one friend facing. He had also bought a smart bro data card.. before few days.. but now he faced problems of connectivity and also speed .. he sucks it's speeds.. he told me.. that sometimes net not connected.. and if connected.. then he get very very slow data transfer speed.. so now he decided to handover it.. to another person..