are you like travleling

Yes i like the traveling , traveling is my hobby traveling give the many extra exeprience & information we know the culture,langauge,society ,dress,releigon its my faith, traveling is good opertinty.
@greenline (14864)
I enjoy traveling very much. I travel quite often in my own country and also to countries in different parts of the world. They were mostly on my business trips. I very much enjoyed meeting and working with people of different nationalities and cultures. And, of course, the trips gave me the chance to see beautiful places of interest in the countries. One place I was so excited to see was the "Mount Fuji" in Japan. The site of Mount Fuji was no comaparisn at all with any other place I have bee to.
i do't like traveling i seen that all peoples like traveling but i do not i do't understand why thanks your discussion.......
@akn1961 (1035)
i like very much travelling.travelling is very expereance in every where.And we diffirence ways walk to very knowledge it.travelling culture found very directly know.
@Ramaditya (1227)
Yes I love traveling, and my job as a speaker and trainer also allow me to go to many wonderful and unknown places. I usually travel to do motivational speech, and use my spare time to look around, take pictures, and speak with local people. I think it will be best if you could also share us one of the best traveling time of yours.