Where can i find my Cookies folder?

I used to know exactly where my cookies folder was, because i would clean it out manually but then i downloaded some software that did it for me. I recently got rid of that software when i cleaned out my whole computer system but i can't remember where my cookies folder is, so i can't clean it anymore =( Help please? Birdie -
what OS do you use? in windows7 -open folder options view Uncheck "Hide protected OS files" and check "Show hiden files,folder, and drives" -heres the location C:\Users\"username"\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\cookies hope it helps
aah, thankyou. it wasn't in exactly that place, i think i'm using a different os, but you helped me find the folder anyway. many thanks
If you want to clean your cookies completely use mozilla firefox to clean History and cookies and temporary save files For Mozilla Go to TOOLSCLEAR RECENT HISTORY
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
Hmm.. I guess nothing more to add. They have already given the answer to the info you needed. Anyway if you are using win7 you can also type cookies on the search programs and files bar or with vista on start search which functions as the run equivalent in win7 and vista respectively.