word meaning half-Swiss

United States
November 17, 2006 12:52pm CST
if you are talking about something that is part British and part French, you can use the word Anglo-French. if you describe something partly French and partly American, the word is Franco-American. What about if it is something partly Swiss and partly American. What is the word?
1 response
• Singapore
17 Nov 06
I dont know