fromhomedataentry

Hi all I'm new here to mylot and enjoy so far. I know alot of us are looking for legitimate work at home for extra income, has anyone tried out this site called fromhomedataentry.
@greenline (14864)
I have been looking for data entry jobs too, but have not found any legit ones yet. Some ask for upfront payment for getting access to the data entry job programs. I do not know the site you have mentioned. Yes, one has to be careful whether it is a legit site or not. If not legit, it would be just a waste of time again.
no i havent... but there are soo mnay people out there that want a data entry job... that it is hard to get one.. and if this site is providing no hassel data entry job then... it could be a scam.. as there are just too many people out there who want this job.. but its soo hard to get.
@CatGods (4596)
I just looked at the site. I'll tell you why I wouldn't do it. So the first 7 assignments are free of charge and you will make ONLY 10.00 per assignment. I say, WOW!...BIG DEAL. Then after that you have to pay....to that I say WTF!!!. And will you even get paid for those 7 assignments? Or will you be waiting and waiting for your money? I say that sites that give you some thing and then say well soon you are going to have to pay us, I would say that they are a bit shady and you might get easily burned. Also think about this: Data entry is such a common skill that every one has, I mean if you can type a post/reply on mylot, you can do data entry. So that makes the skill cheap labor because every one can do it. It also makes the labor pool a dime a dozen because every one can do it. Plus, although more companies are outsourcing their work, it's not as many companies as sites like fromhomedataentry wants you to believe. So the abundance of work is not there. And remember I said that every one can do it, so that means you have extremely high end competition. The site smells of frustration and a good injection of bull sh!t to me.