How did you learn about this site My lot?

@acey76 (1278)
Me, i just learned by browsing pages that i might earn an extra income. How about you my lotters?
@greenline (14864)
I do searches online using different search engines. Internet , indeed, is a wonderful information highway these days, bringing in tons of information on a broad range of topics. While surfing and searching about online forums, I came a cross myLot. I joined the program right away. That was over two years ago, and I am very happy that I did.
• United Arab Emirates
I used to be on Triond where I received a message from one of my friends. I found that myLot was interesting and i got a lot of learning from it. I also make an extra income and get to learn al lot from myLot friends.
I found Mylot from a post in a Chinese forum called Baidu. This post attracted me because it said you could not only improve your English, but also earned money from Mylot. This sounds so interesting and therefore I joined it and I started to like it. I love China
@emgee595 (336)
Hi Acey...I found out about myLot about two weeks ago. It was recommended by one of my closest friends. I was searching for fun yet rewarding websites online. I was apprehensive to open an account at first because there are so many stories about scams online. That's why I open accounts only to those sites which were highly recommended by my friends. So far I enjoy participating here. I am thankful my friend introduced myLot to me. Happy myLotting.
@careasl (260)
I found Mylot on one of my friend's blogs. I'm still sort of new to this but slowly catching on.