How to make extra money

@simesc (248)
I am looking to do some work online for money is there anything really good that i should know about ? I have tried doing surveys on the Internet but those don't work + I don't want to give personal information and it never works when i make it up??? any suggestion would be great
@Bogdan22 (400)
Take a look at my blog on my profile page and you'll see there plenty of ways to make money online.
@monouu (2612)
what personal information are you trying to hide? Most sites won't ask too much, they just want info on country, payment processor. These are really basic thing. You can write article, promote webpage etc. I've listed various paying sites with payment proofs in my website, you can take a look if you're interested.
personal information in the internet survey's online job is important for the payment, but if you don't want to give your personal information, its hard to find a online job with out giving any personal information.
@greenline (14864)
Hello. I had joined online survey sites too, and I have been pretty disappointed with them. I am not wasting time on them any more. Istead, I am focusing on online writing sites, writing artciles, short stories, reviews, and so on. That is much more rewarding. One of the sites I am working with is "Review Stream". One can write brief reviews on variety of topics and get paid once the submission is accepted. If you like online writing, you might want to take a look at this program.
@Tubeth (39)
• Dominican Republic
I do have good sites and payment proofs, I gent around new paying sites everytime and use them so I could know they really pay, if the don't I kick them out, good luck.