Just received $1.12 from my Sprintwealth team in a week, is it worth it?

I am currently a member of an online MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) i invested $29 but then i only received a small penny. It was supposed to be a forced matrix 2x1 but they changed the payment scheme into profit sharing, i guess its not worth it from my investment though. Do you know any legit company who pays well with just a low investment?
@ellyse2003 (1465)
are you familiar with hyip's? You can check my profile for more info. I only invested $5 and I get 0.5%-1.81% daily to my account. You can also get that profit but it depends on how much will you invest to them. Their smallest investment is 1%. It's a legit site.
hi ellyse, I am not familiar with hyip's. Wow that would be cool if they're your money is having an interest everyday. don't they have a fixed interest does it varies to the sign up as well?
it varies on what investment you make only. You can sign up for free in hiyp's without any investment yet, then after you have decided you can always invest to them.
@CatGods (4595)
Well the best investment that you can make is in yourself. Instead of trying to find ways to make a fast quick easy buck, why not take the time to develop your skill set which will make you bigger money in the long run.
hi catgods, I am really looking for any online jobs right now, wherein i don't need to invest a money coz i'm worried what if the company will just vanished in a couple of months, right? maybe i need to be more patient..