what's the last lie you told?

don't tell lie - don't tell lie to me
Pakistan
who did you tell it to, and why?
@wiwa05 (230)
reallY? well, the last was, when I told myself that I'll never gonna lie again! lol :D which is really a lie coz it's hard to avoid it especially if it's for a good cause. good day! ^_^ how about you?
haha I AGREE with you! simple answer but nice and direct to the point! Nice! Keep it up! ^_^
• Pakistan
ha ha ha ha nice response
@wiwa05 (230)
hehe THANKS guys! ^_^
@gaiza12 (4889)
The last time i lied was just this morning. My bf asked me if i already ate and i said yes even if i didn't..he hates it when i skip breakfast so i lie just to make his mind at ease. i know its bad but i can't afford making him worry about me. I ate breakfast after we talked so i guess i my lie isn't that big..
• Pakistan
thanks for shearing your views.
LOL Your so funny. I just tol my neighbor I did not see her missed call on my phone. She always calls me to check on her kids or go to her house for something or the other. But,the other day her daughter called her on speaker to sk for some foil paper for me to cook with and she had an additude. So,I told her I did not need it anymore and now I ignore her calling my freaking phone. LOL funny you asked this just now.
• Pakistan
thanks for response
@llwilkins (384)
I told a friend that I left my phone at home all day and when I finally got home it was late so I couldn't call them back. I said it because I just didn't feel like talking that particular day. Some people will get on the phone and not know how to stop talking.
• Pakistan
thanks for response.
@IoanaBI (494)
Uff..i don't remember. i used to get cought in my own lies when i was little and decided that is better going with the trut. But i still lie every day at work, fulling the customers and the providers, making up unexisting excuses for late deliveries..
• Pakistan
some time you should lie to impress your customer