why do we love romantic movies, serials?

@monalily (380)
i love to see romantic movies and serials also. But why are we fond of watching romance on movies? I like the concept of moments or story thtt happen before, present situation and after. for example, i like to see how two enemies fall in love with each other and all the things( fights, challenges, then the "shyness" when they realise and propose each other) that happen in the whole story. This is what i searched for, appreciate and admire in romantic movies, serials. And you?
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
I suppose it's the abject impossibility of them happening in real life and yet deep down we still kinda wish for it to happen to us. It allows us to dream a little, even if only during the duration of the movie, escape from the harsh reality of life for an hour and a half or so.
@anurag3786 (6275)
I love romantic movies and serials. Because sometimes their story is like as our daily life story. But I only like to watch romantic movies. I hate to watch serials. I think women’s like to watching serials mostly because they think serials represent their daily life and also society matters. So they like to watch serials.