Is it a best time to travel?

China
The Chinese National Day's(1st. October) will come soon, so many Chinese people plan to travel,I have no idea now, because I worry and don't like to go somewhere with so many many people. Why we should go to travel choose so busy day? Because we only have time only this day? So I am thinking if is it a best time for travel at the special day. Mylotters, if you, will you choose the special day to travel, is it a best time?
@maximax8 (28559)
I think it is better to avoid traveling at very busy times of the year like the Chinese National Day. I imagine that flights will be busy, trains will be crowed and buses will be packed out with lots of passengers. If the person only has that day off then it might be worth going to a place nearby for an enjoyable day out. Most destinations are lively to be busy with many different people. I know that going somewhere on a bank holiday is not much fun in my home country. I can experience traffic jams on such days. I hope that you will have a wonderfully enjoyable Chinese National Day.