Anyone there knows photoshop?

@glenn4jd (127)
October 13, 2010 12:12am CST
I need some help with an effect that I am trying to accomplish so if anyone out there knows photoshop, help me with this. What am trying to do is trying to add pictures side by side. They are in no way related to each other but am trying to make a picture strip of about 4 pic will be combined together horizontally. There is a distinct line separation between each photograph. What I am looking to do is get rid of this separation with some sort of effect to seamlessly flow into each other.
2 responses
@gjabaigar (2202)
• Philippines
13 Oct 10
If you selected a layer from your pictures (every pictures you have paste on the canvass creates layers), example like your picture1 when you paste or put or import to photoshop it can be known as layer1. You can see or identify the layers on the right side of photoshop, theres a palette or a box representing those layers. What layer you have selected you can manipulate or move or edit them.
@pratikm23 (139)
• India
13 Oct 10
Masking effect can help you in your objective. It makes the pictures flow into another without any separation.