discusssion about marriage

Arrange marriage is successful or love marriage tell yours opinion to help those people who is worry about it. Tell the reason also with percentage of love marriage and arrange marriage according to your knowledge.
I am married myself, but we both chose each other. As for arranged marriages... they are ok aslong as each person likes each other... its abit of a disaster otherwise, but i'm sure all of the likes and dislikes comes into it before its decided anyway.
You are right friend this is depend upon each person but we can give the suggestion according to our experience which is better love marriage or arrange marriage. Because I observed generally love marriage is risky means no family support. So if any problem is created they cant claim for anything.
@asyria51 (2870)
I have seen plenty of people chose who they will marry and have it not work out. At this point about half of my friends are divorced. Some did marry too young. I have never met a person who was in an arranged marriage. I do not know how I feel about it. I have read stories in Time and National Geograpic about whole socities based on arranged marriages. I would like to believe that the parents have the best interests for their children, but for some i felt that the parents were greedy, and did not care if the spouse was kind or not.