Baby Angel

One of the hardest things that I ever had to endure was a miscarriage. Even though I never saw my child or held him/her in my arms, we had a connection. Tomorrow will be 1 year since my loss and it hurts. I am still searching for closure; two months ago, I wrote my baby angel a letter, tied it to a helium ballon, and let it go. I also gave my baby angel a name. These things have helped me but I wonder if my heart will ever truly heal... Has anyone experienced something like this? If so, what helped you? I am currently expecting and it is so hard for me to become attached because I am afraid.
@hushi22 (4941)
sorry to hear that. you said it's been a year now. i hope you feel better now.
It was terrible for me being I was on my way out of town and had no idea what was happening to me. I can't go any further on here but your free to message me. Your going to get over it in a few more years. Your lucky and blessed your able to have another one. I can't hold them so I had my share of losses. I would have had 7 kids now. I only have my one. You have to take it one day at a time. When the new baby comes it will fill your life with so much joy. You may be able to let go and be happy. You will see your baby when god calls you home. I hpe and pray it gets better for you soon. Take time to heal slowly.