Dinig Sana Kita Movie (after watching)

Now I can say that the movie is worth it, glad that I didn't miss the chance to watch it. Now I understand how important communication is, how to reach out even though everything seems difficult and impossible. This Pinoy indie film shows a real life journey behind imperfections and somehow vague images that can be cleared if you would just open your heart. A story of life that can musically rock your world in silence (I'm not sure how to explain it using the right words so I will just put it that way..^_^). I recommend it for all ages esp. for the teens and college students. Hope the film will be aired in more theaters so everybody can have the chance to see it. To all the people behind this film, two thumbs up! Thank you very much for sharing us this inspiring movie. Hope you will produce more. More power! ^_^
@meipan (745)
Where did you watch it? i am also a fan of indie films because it has a story than those who are in the cinemas... can you tell me where i could bought that movie? or those indie films?
Hello meipan! I agree, indie films have a great story, sometimes unique and emotionally inspiring that can shake you up. It could overwhelm you with lots of emotions. Sorry I don't know where it could be bought but you can check the site of Cinemalaya, lots of their indie films are there and Dinig Sana Kita is one of their great product which won lots of award abroad. The light is also good as compared with the other indie film...Oh by the way they the film also has facebook account where they post the next screen play and other updates. Thanks and regards, let's go for indie films! ^_^