What will you on weekend?

It's a waste of time to sleep on weekend. As a young man, I am eager to find some part time job. On one hand, I can earn more money to improve the life, although we could not earn a lot, we can buy some small things we like. It's a happy thing. But several weeks have past since I got this idea in my mind. I could not find only one job. Would you please share your experience?
@greenline (14865)
There can be different options, of course, depending on where you are living, and the vicinity, downtown or suburban region. Just a thought. There are some people here in the suburban region where I am living who deliver flyers to homes over the weekends. They just need 1 or 2 hours a day, and they get paid quite well. Just a thought. This might or might not be of interest to you.
You are right in a way. it is waste of time to sleep during week ends. Same time if you worked hard during the week, and need rest, nothing wrong in sleeping for some extra hours. I wish to say one thing since you are young. Try to get some certificates in related subject where you are presently working. it will be helpful in future.you can attend week end classes. like if u are a typist, go for short hand class. if u r a data entry operator, go learn adobe / corel. u can switch over later or earn part time money by editing picture. designing for covers.
@CatGods (4598)
Every day is a work day, weekends and holidays included. Well some times I take off but it is a rare occasion. See I'm always working on some thing that is either making me money or is going to make me money. I like being creative and coming up with ideas. One thing that I do is I write haiku's on Triond. I like to paint and draw so I have some wart work to do. I also read tarot cards which is a 24/7/365 job which means I can log into my job any time I want to take calls for a reading. I'm just having fun making money online and exploring new/more ways to make even bigger money online. I want to make money while I'm sleeping...LOL.
@donsky14 (5963)
Well good luck in finding a part time job. Me, I still go to work during weekend. I have rest days from work during the weekdays. So...yeah. Work mode still during weekends.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I have not decided yet. I usually decide the day before, so I can do whatever it is I feel like at that moment. But I am invited to a party, so I think I will go to that. As for your situation, do not give up! this is the most important thing! and I would also encourage you to hang around here on MyLot, since you really can get some great ideas regarding online earnings here!