when you can't sleep

@acey76 (1278)
when you can't sleep at night what do you do? Me, i like reading, browsing the net how about you my lotters?
@advokatku (4037)
Usually I have trouble sleeping if I take a nap. if I can't sleep, which I do turn on my laptop and surfing internet, mainly active in MyLot.
@saqi78 (1405)
I like to sleep at night early but I really cant sleep, you know what is time now, it is already five am in the morning and I am on myLot at this time. I surf and do different thing over here. And one other thing, I am on a share network, in day time, every one use internet so the speed becomes slow in the hostel, and this is another reason why I like to surf at night...
@acey76 (1278)
yah ..the same problem with me already morning and still finding ways to sleep....
If I can't sleep, perhaps I will use my cellphone to surf online or watch a movie. So I may feel sleepy after some time and then I can fall alseep easily. If it doesn't work, then perhaps I have to force myself to close my eyes and have a deep thought. This will be another way for me to sleep. I love China
I sometimes get annoyed when I can't sleep since I feel crappy the next day. If I can't sleep I just lay there with my eyes closed and try not to think anything so I can fall asleep. If I still can't fall asleep then I'll just read a book or play my Playstation Portable till I'll get sleepy. Usually reading and playing my PSP helps me fall asleep, but there are some nights it won't work if I had a very stressful day.
@simonelee (2718)
If i can't sleep at night i usually spend more time watching television until my eyes get tired. I do surf sometimes but i spending time in front of the computer stresses me. I don't usually force my self to sleep because it will only give me terrible headache. When i spend more than 30 minutes in bed and still can't sleep then that's the time i grab the remote.
When i can't sleep at night i usually go on the internet for abit, because theres never really much on tv at that time of night... and if there is its all repeats. I can sit there trying to find things all night because theres always something to do on here. If i do eventually get bored i would go on a game on my ps3.
@greenline (14864)
When I can't sleep, I read books and my favorite magazines. I also some times sit on my bed and practise "Yoga" meditation. Meditation is very relaxing, and helps getting rid of the stresses on the mind. That helps in having peaceful sleep. Meditation is very good for mental as well as physical health.