Does reality TV get you riled up?

Okay MyLotters...I have to admit...I am a REALITY TV JUNKIE! I guess it's one of my guilty pleasures. I love all of it, daytime judge shoes, shows like Jersey Shore, and my favorite, the Bad Girls Club. It's so funny, because when I watch it, I actually get so into it that I talk to the television! I know that's so awful, but then again, a lot of men do that with sports. When you're watching reality television, do you get riled up? Do you feel like you're in their shoes? If they're in the middle of a fight, do you get into it hoping someone will win? I know I can't be alone in this!
I love reality tv but no it doesn't get me all worked up and yelling at the screen like a UFC fight would on tv. Now with shows like that I'm usually yelling and cursing and bouncing around the room like a idiot and when friends come over its about the same thing. Basically a mad house!lol
Lol well I'm glad I'm not alone...Even if we yell at the TV for different reasons, it's all the same! Haha. I yell during fights on the Jersey Shore, and you yell during fights on UFC. Though I'm sure fights on UFC are more intense!!
@hushi22 (4941)
to be honest, there are times that i get riled up. i think i happened to watch one but it was local yesterday and one girl was just so annoying for blabbing around as if she didnt know what she was into.