Would you tell if you're leaving?

@creyos (276)
Indonesia
Let's say you'll be moving to other place which very far from your newly boyfriend or girlfriend, as a new couple usually the romance is still hot and sweet ;) As you might be afraid to lose the sweet days or probably, you just can't accept if he/she decided to break and get to know new boy/girl who stay beside him/her. So would you tell him/her in advance or just few weeks before you go to the new place?
@hushi22 (4941)
yes, i would tell that i am leaving because that will help him understand my situation or our entire situation. that will help both of us to generate an idea on how to make the relationship grow if we want to.
In my opinion it would be best right away so that the couple can bond a bit more prior to the move. In reality as long as their is total trust then nothing to worry about. Moving far will put a bit of a strain on the relationship as now you are not in arms reach each time you need one another, however if the relationship is strong perhaps they can get through it. By the way I do see that you are fairly new to myLot so a very warm welcome to you.