prayer

@laken02 (3068)
do you pray before each meal ?
@lady1993 (13049)
Yes, anywhere I go- even in fastfood chains, restaurants, school, etc.. I's been a habit to me. And we really need to be thankful that we are still eating something. Not everyone can eat good food all the time.
@pan_23 (420)
• Kuwait
no i dont have habbit of praying before each meal.i know its good gift,as he has given it,but in my house,we didnt pray god when sitting before food. as commonly we pray god for giving food and other things.in praying time only (after i take bath),i will pray god and thank him for giving food to me.
I pray always when we were many and if I am alone I pray oftentimes but not always because sometimes I am in hurry. I also forget.
@p3ks626 (6552)
We always pray before meals. When I was still a child, we do that in our family already. We cant eat if you dont pray first. There are times we forget but we always stop eating and then pray.
my family has that habitt to pray before almost each lunch ,i mean everydays lunch ...its just expression of thanking to god for giving us food because many of people dont have what to eat...so everyone should pray before meal and be thankfull for food that they have