In need of some extra cash

I used to work in the software industry and I quit couple of years back after I had a baby. Now my child is 14 months old. Though I don't have any immediate plan of going back to work, I must admit I miss the paycheque. I can spare a couple of hours everyday to do something. Any suggestions?
@CatGods (4595)
In terms of writing code or any other type of computer work, you might be able to find some freelance work at www.odesk.com But I hear that it is pretty competitive there. You could also try www.genuinejobs.com As others have suggested you might want to blog about the things you know. Have several different blogs for different topics. You can also do squidoo. On that site you make lenses (pages) each lens is a different topic. You can go to www.potpiegirl.com because she has a very nice free pdf on how to build effective money generating lenses. I would also suggest to go to your public library and read 33 million people in the room by Juliette Powell, On demand brand by Rick Mathieson, and Guerrilla Publicity by Jay Conrad Levinson