what coffee you prefer?

in addition to comparing features you will want to compare your personal needs to a machine's ability, for example the super automatic espresso maker or cappuccino maker are designed for the busiest people. they come from the stone cold to a freshly brewed cup of coffee in a matter of minutes. there is also a clean up time factor in, with super automatic styles. so what do u prefer?the manual of making of coffee or the one in the mall that has a espresso maker or cappuccino maker?
Instant coffee is the best for me. It is readily available and cheap. Nescafe instant coffee is my preferred brand.
@MegiMK (266)
Cafe macchiato ever since I visited Torino, Italy. I've never had coffee that good! So if you're ever in that city, pay a visit to the famous Cafe Torino in the centre. I'm telling you, it's famous for a very good reason. On a daily basis I prefer just regular coffee or latte, not a big fan of fancy, flavoured coffees.
@olgiana (242)
• Mexico
I love to go out and enjoy a cup of espresso in a small coffee shops. I love atmosphere in thos places. I never make espresso at home, it doesnt take the same.