What is the best and easiest thing you can do for money?

I look around the web, I love creative writing, but I am honestly thinking, what can I do that's the best thing that may not reach a target audience for page views, but make a flat fee for money.
@CatGods (4596)
Well if you could read tarot cards you could make good money with that. I've been reading tarot cards on keen.com for the last 10 years and I set my own price and hours. I love working from home.
@Punkiee (139)
thats an interesting job!! i there any way of learning that???? is u want to share
@CatGods (4596)
If you have a U.S. based phone number, then you can work on Keen.com. As for learning how to read tarot cards, get yourself a deck of tarot cards and take out some books from the public library and start reading and practicing. Because you learn by doing. Just like any thing else in life.
I've always been interested in that. But always felt you needed a knack for that. I bought some tarot cards but never felt I had the confidence that I was doing the right thing. Guess like you said I need to invest in some books and learn. We're you confident in what you were doing when you first started out?
You could give Cash Crate a try (see my profile). You make money by filling out surveys/offers but what really makes the money is the referrals. I've seen some members checks and they get $500 a month. I've also seen one time only checks at $1500 and also $1800. So there is money to be made. Another thing you might try is Ebay. Just try selling some things around your house first and see if you like it. Try writing for Hubpages. They get lots of traffic. Good luck to you.
@carolscash (9501)
This is a great place to earn some extra money and I also find that I make some money by writing online. I find that I really like Associated Content which is now owned by Yahoo. I make decent money there and I am always looking for ways to make more money there.