I love having an extra income, don't you?

I have always been driven to have an extra money in my pocket, since my parents financial security broke I had to find some ways to help since I'm the eldest. In the years I took my degree I experienced being a tour guide, a paid academic writer, and a tutor. I can't do those side jobs now that I work in a school, even though I don't go everyday but because I have no fixed free time. Hence the decision of working online, I have done PTC's, Paid Chat's and so on, but the best so far is myLot, I have tried myallfriends but earning there is so slow, here I got to earn 22 cents for just a day! I get to express myself here and solicit the opinions of others about issues dear to me. Don't you agree that myLot is the best? Do you have other sites to recommend?
I love mylot and i will be here till I die. I think it is the best earning site ever. I dropped my all friends too. it was a was of time. People don't open up like this on that site. it is very slow and boring to say the least.
@mhypie03 (684)
Of course, I love sets of income streams. I work as a full-time IT professional but I have an online store in facebook which earns good enough as an extra plus I have mylot now. Planning to do other part-time sellings before the year ends or maybe early next year.
I did not know you could have a store on facebook.
@CatGods (4595)
Mylot is a nice site but it was never designed to be an earnings platform. The benefit of mylot is networking with others and the information a person can gain. As for making additional income online, there are tons of different ways and all you have to do is use your imagination. The ability to be able to think and be creative is the key. Well you need problem solving skills too. If a person doesn't have any of the above they are not going to be able to make money on online, at least nothing really to speak of.
@stanley777 (7177)
It's good to have an income too. I too, when I was younger had to work and study at the same time. And yes, mylot is truly a great site to earn. Here you meet different types of people, you can express yourself freely too. Mylot gives us a chance to earn while learning and expressing ourselves.
Hi marapplestiffy: One year ago when i was in college, i got some part-time jobs for extra money such as summer course teacher or weekend promotions specialist. However, i earned little money through these works, and they tired me so much. Since this year i begin to earn online, which is also a hard work for me cause i have no idea which site is better to earn quickly and safely at the very start. i have registered on some survey sites but they scarely renew survey reports. Mylot is another chance for me, i hope i could excharge news and informations with new friends and the most important thing is that at the same time i could earn money, which will be terrific. i hope you can find other earning ways and if i find good ones i will inform you. Best wishes!
@eamr_25 (26)
Since I worked, I always must have more than enough money to give to my family. I am not the eldest child nor the youngest but I am obliged to give them more than I can give. I dont know, I have to do that while some of my brothers who have work also dont do the same. My mom can ask me and oblige me give them when they asked to. Now that I'm done with my part-time job, I dont know where to get money to give to them since my income from my regular work was not enough. Anyway, there is no enough for them. I was frustating but fulfilling everytime I gave them what they want...
• Vietnam
Hi. I'm a new member on mylot. So i don't know much about earning money here, but i think cloudcrowd on facebook is a trusted site to earn extra income. Good luck.
I have heard of mypage5, it also pays a decent amount if you are active there.
@cher913 (25890)
i sold some things on ebay and have used the money for CHristmas presents this year. i also do some writing on the side and plus mylot. i also work outside of the house too.
Who does not like to earn extra income.It is always welcome!After all some extra cash one we could buy things for ourselves and our near and dear ones.I am active on a few sites like myLot,Bukisa and SurveySavvy.Of course reaching the payout milestone takes time.But who says earning money is easy online.Patience is the key.
I definitely would agree with that satement. Extra income is always nice to have. And also, MyLot is a great place to talk about things while earning that extra income. As far as extra income goes, i believe myLot is the best at doing what it's doing. There are little sites that may offer prizes and giftcards, but as far as striaght up money goes, myLot is key. Then again, I've only been on here for a little bit so I don't know too much. But I like what I'm seeing so far.
• Portugal
me too i also love to have an extra income but right now im working in two sites to earn more everyday^^ but the best for me would be earn 15 dollars everyday but isnt very easy to earn all that online. actually is a bit hard. all i earn in one day is 10 dollars or almost 10 but more is like impossible for now. i have to spend many hours online really.
Hi Marapplestiffy a Cebu Mylotter (hapit na sinulog). I came across some websites that needs writers, could be article writers not sure though. Are you familiar with istorya.net or cebuclassifieds.com websites? These are Cebu based website, just go to the forums section on istorya.net and then jobs. There are other sites like odesk.com and freelancer.com you might want to as well.
I like having an extra online income because I can buy things I want with the money I earn and I like being able to earn my own money to get things I want with it.
• Netherlands
This site is really the best, but i started also with myallfriends (maf) Because my friend say it to me that it is fun to do now i do those 2 sites to earn extra money for games. It is really cool this sites because normal my wife say to me i cant buy more games but with the money from this site i still can get games! That's why i love to earn extra money online!