Making Money Hosting a Party On website

Hay any Girls out there would like to make money just by inviting your friends on a website?That is simple and really fun i will show you how you it is real and entertaining just like you invite people at home you will invite them at website and you as host will be VIP if interested let me know :p
@Yashasvi (229)
• Nepal
is it for only girls?or boys can too.and how can we.plz tell clearly.
it can be for either a girl or a boy does nt matter and how it work i have replied to the next post
@Yashasvi (229)
• Nepal
then why have you written only girls?.................lol
How does this work? Can you clarify and explain it in full detail? I mean, where do they get the money to pay you? Did you ever get paid? Any payment proofs? Is it a referral type of site? Or is it something different?
This is not any paid Site it is my own Products Site .And you wont get money from any body else i will be the person who you will be dealing with.I NEED USA Customers on my website and we arrange parties in order to gather people .We assign a host on our website and ask the host to invite people then the host invites her or his friends when those people come to website and purchase some products we give the host some reward that could be either products or money it is simple and easy task and you can enjoy while being vip and as far as the payments are concerned you always have to believe in order to be successful if interested let me know.all you need to have your paypal to receive your earning thanks