Can't avoid traffic, can you?

Be it early in the morning or even early in the night, we can't seem to avoid traffic! It's everywhere, patience is a virtue and that is for sure, otherwise, you might be picking fights on the street due to heavy traffic. What can you say?
@asliah (11149)
hmmm, actually i cant avoid traffic but i can do something just not to be late on my work. traffic is always there and we cant avoid it, the better is we have to prepare earlier and have 1 hour for our travel time.here in Philippines are always traffic, specially this month.
@hushi22 (4941)
i try to avoid traffic, but often times i dont. however, the least traffic time in Cebu is during lunch time. i have noticed. but it is annoying because it is very hot to go out at that time.
@sandymay16 (1619)
Patience is really the virtue needed when facing or encountering traffic jams or just plain traffic. I have my share of experiences of some of the awful traffics and keeps me wondering and longing for home. This I have experienced when I go to the big cities once in awhile. I am not all too familiar with heavy traffic because I live in a city where rush hour traffic only takes a few minutes yes during early morning and early evening. Then I work in a city where there's no traffic at all. Lucky me The traffic jam would be if there's an accident and the people converge for being curious and the pedicabs and other vehicles cannot enter the lanes. So there's traffic jam for a few minutes. And that's just about it.