were you treated differently after loosing weight?

Hello everyone. I was just curious to those that have lost a lot of weight if you feel like people treat you differently. I can speak from personal experience and say that after loosing about 60 pounds that the difference was night and day. People showed much more kindness around me and I would get a lot more respect. I feel like people judge a lot based on looks. what do you guys think?
@ifa225 (11098)
well, sure. i am thin, if i get thinner they will ask if something bothering me. why i look so pale. they gave me attention. and sometimes that makes me happy. but when i get fatter, they will conclude that i am happy. i don't know why these really matter
I lost 88 pounds and boy did people notice my weight loss. I got so many complements on how good I look. I also had a lot of people say I got to small. Trust me a 14 is not small at all. I could see if I were a 7 or 8 that is too small for me.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I am sure there is a difference, people are very superficial indeed for the most part, I agree.