Big Mac fantastic

Indonesia
Who made this recipe? I love big mac, especially cheese combination. Last season I liked burger rice. Now there's no burger rice anymore so I try to get back Big mac again. Yeah the taste is really good, very delicious. and it will be completed if the drink is Mac Float. And of course you will get fat soon if you eat in this way regularly. So I just come to taste the burger now and then. When I started to eat the burger, well it makes me addicted. It feels like I want it more and more. Wow, That's why I should take control not too often eating Big Mac Burger.
I really live Big Mac. Actually it's the only thing can me full in Mcdonal's. But I also hate that thing, because it helps U gain weight
@hushi22 (4940)
yeah i love bigmac and macfloat! i miss my NCLEX review times that the fastfood was just next to my review center and every snack time I go there just to buy those including the fries. =)
@sender621 (14956)
No hamburger chain can equal the popularity and taste of the big mac. The big mac was the first hamburger that I ate in a restaurant. It brings back a lot of pleasant memories. Other chains will try but they won't compare to what the big mac brings.
I havent been into Macdonalds for ages, however big macs used to be my favourite food there, but whenever I eat them I always feel hungry again not long after. Ive never heard of burger rice, maybe they didnt do it in our Macdonalds. I do think there may be a secret ingrediant in big macs that makes you want another one!
I don't eat big macs anymore i do love them though. I buy a cheesebuger with big mac sauce on it. Just as good to me. I mostly don't eat from this place either. I will eat chicken nugggets and french fries.