Passive Income

I feel passive income is the best and smart way of internet money making. The best passive money making is through article writing. I feel sites like Bukisa, Triond etc are best in passive money making.. Mylot is best for active / passive money... What you feel about this?
@wiggles18 (2523)
My thoughts exactly. I focus on trying to write articles that will continue to earn me money for a long time.. I feel Mylot is both for active and passive as well. You can earn money actively by talking in discussions. And earn money passively by putting referral links under your profile, or links to your articles, or whatever else that makes you money. One thing is for sure though, passive income is the smartest thing to focus on. It is like the tale of "The tortoise and the hare"...
Yes .. you are exactly right ... ! I usually focus on passive income only since I am doing this as my part time work only..!! We usually got a full time profession ...!
@wiggles18 (2523)
I hope to get my passive earnings up to the point where I will only have to work casual hours at some other job ;D
@maclanis (1576)
• Belgium
I too am currently focussing mostly on writing articles for Triond and Bukisa. I love the fact that you make money even if you don't write an article for a month.
@CatGods (4595)
Back in the day we called it residual income. But you are correct, it is the best type of online income there is. It can come from various things that you create like articles, books, art work, photography and so on. And yes it take allot of time to build it but in the long run it will be worth it.
@nicregi (1936)
Also, I got to add for writing sites, HubPages and Factoidz are great too. MyLot is a good place to earn a little side income while helping others :)
Will you get direct money from Hubpages? I am doubting it...!
@shattered (1731)
I agree that passive internet income is best but in order to earn passive income you have to be active enough for some time! I like myLot as well, its not just about money here its more about relieving stress for me while making money at the same time. not enough earnings, but good enough!
@tbest25 (15)
• Nigeria
Yes you are right but you can as well try my blog am sure you will find something interesting. Work at home and enjoy life by living it the way you want. Also be on a social network and get paid for it like facebook.com. Just log onto http://www.tbest25.blogspot.com/
Although I have bukisa, I don't frequent that site and I'm online only when i'm bored, which is all the time I think, and when I'm not working. So to kill time, I use mylot a lot or ro2 for chatting. I don't consider these sites as one of my income source, but just a hobby that has few benefits like meeting people and earning a few bucks.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I agree with you! This is really a great way to earn in a passive way. I also recommend Shvoong, they are great for these kinds of things too.
@Jalle1 (132)
• Denmark
hmm, I think passive income is just to be seen as extra income. I think making your own company, with your own products, would be much more beneficial, even though it will take awhile to establish it. :)