What gift will you give?

What gift are you giving your friend this Christmas if you are tight on you budget? Gift ideas guys, I know what my friends want but still, I'm clueless about what i will give them. I want to give them something that they really like but i don't have much money, so what will I give instead?
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hello dear mabel. You want to give them something they will like, while being on a tight budget - my advice would be to aim at sweets - something good, even if it is not very big, it is the thought that counts, and choosing quality over quantity should be preferred if you ask me. I hope this helps, Alex.
Uhm, maybe that will be nice. XD. A combination of chocolates and candies in a box with a nice and cute packaging/wrapper. It will be very good to look at underneath the Christmas trees (of my friends) XD. Very heplful, thanks!
• Ecuador
Give a wallet... or a cap, are good and cheap gifts. I would like that if someone gave me a cap of something I like. Also you can give earphones, is a good gift, and people are always buying a new pair, because earphones use to be short-live.
Those are great gifts for teens/youngsters. =D. Thanks. What else can you recommend if I'll be giving someone who is older?
I bought a bunch of bath and body items and I gave out some to each of my friends. I just put some in boxes for each of my friends. I think they will like it. I have two bath and body works bags to put stuff in for my daughter but I changed my mind about that. She hs far too much for Christmas I will gift the bag off goodies to my sister in law.
Bath and body items have nice packaging, right? It's so cool of you to give think of that gift. Now I have one item on my list. Those stuffs are also not so expensive, well, it depends on the brand. But, i know of quite a few brands in our place which are not so pricy. =D
@mamibevs (28)
hi , sending e-card or an e-mail is the best thing that your friend happy. Tell her how much important in your friendship. I have a best friend,were a distance but she still communicate her by e-mail and sending cards.