my money was reversed from a person that exchange to me in alertpay what to do?

@nehmer (609)
December 13, 2010 5:46pm CST
can anyone help me.. one of the person that exchange to me reversed all the transaction made how can i recover all the lost i made.. im really confuse now.. i need ur help. i did not know that he has exchange to me using credit card.. usage...
1 response
@nicregi (1936)
• Malaysia
14 Dec 10
The best way is to fall a report NOW! Other than that, I don't think you can do much. Just be careful next time. Not everyone is safe and trustworthy :)