Alex Jones love him or hate him

I'm new to Mylot and just wanna let people know about Alex Jones and his websites www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com. I would like hear some feedback on what people think of the man be it negative or posititve it doesn't matter just getting his name out and his message is my main goal, Thank you.
@artemeis (4053)
In the name of free speech and in America, I am just shocked and surprised even that he is removed from FB, Youtube and etc.. I have to say this is the first I am hearing that he is being "stopped" in the US. I heard a lot of foreigners including Americans here talking negatively about him for sometime. But they are not like going all out to stop him like some organizations in the social networking. Is America changing? Is FB and other parties wrong in stopping him, legally speaking that is?