Why do i still cry for you?

Why do i still for someone who just left me?And hurt me so much.Whom who make me believed that he loved me but he did not.Whom make me fooled in front of his family? Whom just take me for granted and will just suddenly appear if he wanted?Whom who just don't know to appreciate the things and sacrifices I've done for him.Why it is, after all he did to me.I still love him?How can I able to get over him.What should I do?
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,Love,what type of love..love at first site..love after understanding both of you in all aspects hobbies,tastes belief...trust..or understanding love along with financial commitments.If your love is first type,don't cry or even it is waste of time to remember also.All the best and have a nice time.
He was my fourth boyfriend.I am trying so hard to forget him.I've tried to divert my attention to other thing I keep myself busy so that,I don't have time to think of him when I am alone.Despite of he did to me.I know it's a waste of time to still cry for him,but I don't know why I still cry for him.I can't go on yet I am still trapped in my past,and I don't know where, when and how to move out in prison of love.I have been wasted a lot of my time just loving him,but that is the only way for me to live.Even his now that his gone.
@Baluyadav (3644)
hi,Thats good.Past is past and we can't change it.Future is not in our hands,and what are all the things will happen we don't know.So live as far as possible with happiness now-it is PRESENT.This is my sincere advise.Good luck.Bye.
Thank you and I will try my best do go on in my life and be happy.thanks
@Cannonball (3636)
• France
Why you still can't cope with the situation is because you've been fooled and your ago has been hurted and you wish you can fix that but it seems impossible. Next guy you have to feel if he fools you or not or if you don't you'll find yourself completely broken soon.