Shopping ofline or online?

online shopping - online shopping is so popular today that most of the people become lazy to dress up and go out searching for their need.
@xxj3ffxx (501)
Do people whether man or woman prefer to do online shopping where they can relax in their comfort zone or having to walk up the mall searching for products they need? I have done some research myself and have eventually working on a website which is connected to if anyone using for shopping. I would be grateful if you could check out this website to do your search...
They both have their pros and cons. I enjoy them both. Sometimes, one is more a hassle than the other. Somethings, you can buy online like grocery and what not. I prefer not to buy clothes online, since the sizing and what not. You can never be sure if they fit right or are flattering on yourself. Shipping can be expensive and take weeks. Sometimes, it is better to go to the actual store and find what's right. It would also be trouble to pay for shipping when there is a store around. These are just a few examples.
@cssiduyz (1054)
if you shop online later things we want / we buy how can come to us or in what way these items can be can we take?
@Jotomy (6196)
Hi there, i never tried to do online shopping rather i like to do shopping out side going alongwith my family members.