Is the whole world knows Indonesia?

Indonesia
Indonesia, the friends have a beautiful natural resources, but it's useless if we do not spread the beauty of the information disseminated throughout the world. The only representative from Indonesia's natural must be very beautiful and exotic world citizens have the opportunity to know more about Indonesia in the event the selection of the new 7 wonders of nature Representative or nominees of Indonesia are: KOMODO NATIONAL PARK, do you know about Indonesia?
@greenline (14864)
I have been to Indonesia 3 times, to Java and Sumatera Islands. Indonesia is an island country with many many islands. It certainly is a country with many kinds of natural resources, including oil and gas. There are many very beautiful and scenic places too, all over the country, Bali being one.
whether you feel happy when you visit my country?
@funnysis (2619)
I don't know nonthing except what I hear and read it sounds like a nice place and very pretty.I hope you enjoy it.Have a wonderful day.
I am proud of my country because of the beauty and friendliness of the people, if you live in my country you would be happy
@rifnee (1713)
if the whole world reading this post, surely they all would know lol.
but the people do not know ..because it caused something and many kinds of things .. cause they can not notice /observe the country was in a world other than their own country ..
@nakula2009 (2325)
but the people do not know.because it caused something and many kinds of things .. cause they can not notice /observe the countries in the world other than their own country
@kodukodu84 (1576)
I know about Indonesia and I have met a lot of Indonesian people whether in my own country or in another country where I have been. I have not been to Indonesia yet though but I'm hoping someday I will be and visit Bali and some other beautiful places there. Thanks for sharing and have a nice day
@gengeni (3308)
not all know ....., boss .. many people outside of Indonesia, especially Bali tourists know better than Indonesia .. they do not know if it was one of the island of Bali in Indonesia thanks