Myonnaise and health

Is taking Myonnaise too much as any effect on health.I take myonnaise in high content. Is there any harmful side effects of taking it frequently.Friends please suggest me
@Shar19 (8236)
I would just eat it sparingly if you can. It's high in cholesterol and calories. Maybe you can just start by cutting down the amount that you use.
@cyclopz (197)
I think it is really not healthy because it has lots of fats. I actually like having mayonnaise on my burger or sandwich but i also now its not that healthy but it still taste good. I heard that mayonnaise are made from eggs but im not quite sure of the process in making it but i know they really use a lot of eggs to make one.
@zaga_cleuth (1414)
Yes. Mayonaise is made of eggs. And so according to RDA one must eat 3 eggs only in weekly basis. Another thing, all things that is taken too much is dangerous.