Shaving the Private Area

I was watching doctor Ruth the other night and she was talking about why men like a women shaved. She stated that it makes the man feel as if he was doingsomeone younger. When I asked a man why he liked it. He said it was because when going ssown on someone there is nothing worse than getting hair in your mouth and having to stop and remove it. Had nothing to do with the other. i think she is a quack.
I have to say I think it is cleaner to be shaved down stairs. I have a exboyfriend who stays shaved. he cann't stand hair on his body anywhere. He shaves under his arms too. I think it is very nice. I like being shaved because I hate to smell sweaty and that is not a good thing to smell either.
I also think it is a lack of hygene not to keep it shaved or at least trimmed nicely and close. It is much easier to keep clean and more comfortable.
@Skade24 (750)
Hello to you! I think is necessarly for a woman to shave that private area, even if the man doesn`t do her that thing with the tongue. We, women we need to be always tidy, no mather what. And I, in my opinion, i prefer men shaved too, i don`t like unshaved men, in the private area.
@Itulung (107)
i like shaved women .. .but i prefer a little hair... ;) it looks hot... ;) heee...
It is more hygenic when it is shaved. We all have to keep our bodies clean and I find shaving down there is a part of good grooming.
Men are very visual so I think it often has to do with having a better view, as well.
@NarutoFTW (134)
hmmm dunno what to say to that one :s
@Renhard (3480)
• Jamaica
Thats nasty. The only reason i like it shaved is because to me that way it seem like proper hygiene. When you have hair down there it tend to smell easily and no matter how you clean it you cant stop that problem. It usually turn me away if hair is down there.