have you seen the sorcerer's apprentice

have you seen the sorcerer's apprentice? i thought it was a pretty cool movie not as godd as ghost rider but still a good movie
@sunnycool (12737)
I watched it earlier this week ... wasn't bad at all.Was a bit fun and watchable... graphics were good.They could have taken someone else on behalf of monica belluci...coz she is too old now.great day.
ghost rider is good ! ?
@Cherryd41 (1121)
Hi Big Haven't seen that one yet but I did see the trailer for it on TV looks like its pretty good I wouldn't have saw it in the movies but wouldn't mind renting it on DVD
I watched the movie because my girlfriend rented it and so I watched it. I enjoyed the movie. I usually just sit around watching non-fiction so once in a while a movie like that is fun and enjoyable, My girlfriend loved it. I have not seen ghost rider., The movie I have been wanting to see is Wallstreet part 2. I really liked part one a long time ago and hope that part 2 can come close to how good a movie part one was. Take care and happy posting.