Christmas Carol episode with Victor as Scrooge

@stealthy (8188)
This was a well done show. Of course Victor's new found attitude will be gone in the next show but it was heartwarming while it lasted. Too bad they didn't(couldn't ??) get Tammin Sursok back to play the ghost of Christmas future. It would have been great to see her on the show again. I'm not sure that Jack and Nikki being married was very plausible but it was something that would rile up Victor.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Jack and Nikki were married before. Nik and Vic were little kids and she fell down the stairs and got addicted to pain killers etc. Then just went back to Victor. I didn't watch that episode...I am worn out with those kinds! I did watch the re-run of when Michael had a "It's a Wonderful Life" theme...if he had never been born etc. I was shocked that it was the 2007 christmas one! I remember watching it when it first aired and it just don't seem like that long ago! But that one was very good. I don't like the past/present/future ones.
@stealthy (8188)
Yes, I knew Jack and Nikki were married before but I just can't see it as something plausible for the future even in A Christmas Carol type future.