cashfiesta - is it legit?

I have joined cashfiesta.com few weeks ago. they pay for us simply for using their surf bar. I want to know the whether this site is legit or not. Does any one got payment from this site?
I can answer this but have not been paid and have given up on that site years ago. Cashfiesta is a paying site, But there is really no way to make payout unless you raise your hourly surf paying rate by signing up to offers. Referring others doesn't help either because it's just a matter of time before they uninstall there surfbar. Also you don't earn from your referrals surfing unless you are online at the same time. The little Cashfiesta Guy is always trying to go to sleep so you always have to wake him up since your surfing doesn't count when he's taking his frequent naps. So inclusion, Cashfiesta has been online and paying for years. It may take you ten or more years to actually cashout anything unless you sign up to offers. So I would recommend to you one of several GPT sites so you can avoid the hassle of installing that surfbar and possibly wasting alot of time. Hope this helps, take care and happy posting.