Even in a simple way, How can you contribute to save Mother Earth?

I can say that I can help mother earth even in my own simple ways like throwing garbage in their proper places. I really hate to others throwing here and there. They don't know the consequence of what they've done especially now, summer is near approaching. It would be hot again.
I recycle, eat the lefovers instead of throwing food away, have a vegetable garden, donĀ“t overspend in too many clothes or other things, put off the light and TV after I leave a room, use warm clothes in Winter instead of overheating the house. There are lots of things we can do
@asliah (11148)
hi, for me, i used recycled paper bags than plastic bags, and i can more use it many times than the plastic.
@MegiMK (266)
I always segregate my waste from recycle, for starters. Also, always turn off the water when I brush my teeth and put down the light in rooms of my house when I'm not in them at a time.