express love

@cssiduyz (1054)
Indonesia
Hello seekers love ... I love a woman but I was not able to say it. How can so that I can say that? When is the right time for me to express? How do I express love to a woman? how do you think?
@gengeni (3308)
as a guy, never afraid to try to express feelings, if in decline, do not retreat, still give him the attention like a friend, the girls would appreciate a sincere concern, not tacky, good luck
@aparajita (861)
How old is she? Is she elder to you? or is she a sweet 16?? Well,if you have feelings, just express it to her when the time is right. Take care that you are in the right place, right level of confidence, right knowledge ( well how is this love going to help you grow), that she is in the right mood and see how the things turn out. You must be capable of her love,count on your strengths dude and have no fear..cheers!!
you should express your love only when she is in good mood otherwise game can be reverse.always try to make honest effort to her so that her believe in you can become strong.
@nakula2009 (2325)
you must have confidence before you say it,if the tone is ready to see first the situation and condition, express what you feel to people who would you love about how you feel it