Compensation in cooperation with the family

@gengeni (3308)
January 8, 2011 8:05am CST
Long story short, I have a car rental partnership with my uncle. I lent two xenia car from my dad on my uncle for rental. I got 5,000,000 per month from borrowing these 2 cars. some time ago was reported missing one of these cars taken away tenants. I am confused how to take a position, do I have to ask for compensation on my uncle's, or because he is my uncle's own then I do not need to ask for compensation. current search effort has been made, and I still get 5,000,000 per month. then what if later I have no wish to work together again? I was confused and ashamed of my father, please give my input to this problem. even better if the understanding of the law.
3 responses
@nakula2009 (2325)
• Indonesia
9 Jan 11
you just talked it at your uncle if one day you do not want to work together again, perhaps your uncle will also understand and know it will mean you
1 person likes this
• Indonesia
11 Jan 11
she herself might better understand you,if a heart you want to stop working, find the best way
@rifnee (1713)
• Indonesia
8 Jan 11
Try looking past the last tenant who? it is the identity, there is usually a collateral items (eg, motorcycle, sim, stnk, look for its owner, and to whom he lent) is duty police. suspect also need your uncle, (what is possible element cooperate?) to claim damages to your uncle, I think the criminal element thin because you lend itself to the uncle, does not mean can not be managed. You can take the civil route, but to open its sessions must pay expensive, and the solution also need time with the years .. I thought it would be better resolved through familial.