Will you join a make money program (MLM) if it's TOTALY FREE?

@niairen01 (1018)
I have recently join in a program where it offers you 5 websites, with free domain name and web hosting which are under business, entertainment, dating gaming, finance and literature niche. I thought, heck if it's free and it'll earn you (whether high or not.. it's still a plus on your income) additional profit. I just might as well try it. How about you? I'm not promoting anything here, Just want to discuss. I know this is a dumb scene but I'm really just bored when I joined there and i think it's worth discussing. For me, It's free.. no cost, no risk... you'll just be promoting the program that's all. People tend to say avoid MLM, my perception was, avoid it because you'll lose money if you aren't good in finding downline.. so I thought if this is free then what should I lose? nothing... this is my first time in joining MLM program, so let's see if this works out. ^.^
@CatGods (4595)
I will never join MLM because there are too many restrictions. 1) you and how many other people get the same type of cookie cutter sites? 100 of thousands of people do. 2) it's not really "your business" because you do not have total control over the product or service. There are guidelines/rules that you have to follow. These guidelines/rules are not your rules, you didn't make them. 3) free? ok so you have to find people to join and every one knows how hard it is to find sign-ups let alone active sign-ups. So if it is free for you that means in order for you to make any money, your potential downline will have to pay for a upgrade and there lies the problem. So you could be promoting till the cows come home so to speak and all of that work for nothing of just a few pennies. You would be better off coming up with a few ideas of your own and working on them. You are going to put in the same amount of work but the profit/rewards will far out weigh any thing that you can sign up for.
@CatGods (4595)
I would like to also add that you would have to also sell the product or service. But you and how many others are trying to sell the same thing in the same market? Every one is competing for the same buyer. If you want to make money, then you need to do some thing different of your own making.
@gcabando (314)
That MLM could be worth a try. They say that the greatest failure of man is the failure to try. But I agree with one of the comment to this topic, "how could a company earn without the movement of products". So the next question is "Are they paying you".
@DoctorDidi (7030)
But what is the programme. Send it either by PM or discuss it here.
@naija4real (1293)
Multi-level marketing business is not so easy. To stand a chance of earning money. You are required to bring interested persons to be linked with you. This may be sometimes stressful for those who are less sociable. If you have a downliner and they are not working for the entire growth of the MLM. It becomes very difficult. You must also be conscious of some of this website that offer free-this and free-that. Many of them will end up taking your money. Nothing is really free on earth
@jamed28 (1909)
Of course anyone interested to earn money online will join it. But then of course is it really free? I never saw anything free that never really ask anything in return, whether it is money or some task to do.