online money making: FAILURE

Hey you guys! What's up. It's been a while. Well, I have been ignoring mylot for more than six months I think, since I accepted my job. And just recently I quit. And now, I'm staying at home again. I've been searching for sites on how to make money online and yet nothing happened. Just a while ago, I searched on how to make money using paypal and the number one site is of course this one.hehe. When I checked on my earnings here, I just made $9.99. Whoah, I never thought I would reach this amount. The last time I visited this was only $5.00. It was such a disappoinment when you yourself do not make any big earning on what you believed it would be. And last thing, how do you do it? Help me guys. I have so many debts to pay. And i'm unemployed. I need to earn money ASAP. It would be great if you share your success with other people.
@CatGods (4601)
WOW, your interests profile is very diversified. Why not start with things that you know about and like to do and find ways to turn them into making money. There is writing, blogging, affiliate marketing, online selling, photography, just to name a few avenues that you can apply what you to. But be aware that some times making money online is like building a business, it takes time. At first the money will trickle in, but after you get going, the flood gates will open.