Snow Day

@gossipzz (500)
Yesterday the news made a big deal we are going to have a snow storm. I waited all night and today. Yes it snowed but not to the extreme they said. The city seemed to be shut down. Schools are closed and they declared a snow day. I wanted to go out and enjoy the snow. However there is not enough snow on the ground. Wondering how much snow is needed for a snow day and what can I do to enjoy the little snow. Happy lotting.
@rachael5760 (2532)
• Israel
I think that it depends upon which city you live in if the authorities are going to declare a snow day. I live in Jerusalem, and there has to be snow falling and it has to stick on the ground for more than an hour. Then they will declare a snow day. The last one we had was about 4 years ago. I'm a teacher and I went to work but out of 400 students there were only 12, and so I was sent home again.
@gossipzz (500)
It was the school that shut down. Today all the snow is gone. Some parents were upset because they had to take the children to work or find other alternatives. The school had to apologise for closing the schools. They just wanted to be prepared because the media made the situation terrible. Happy lotting.