Just had my first payment from Paysnork!

First payment from Paysnork. - First payment from paysnork in just 1 day!
I've been seeing people talk about this site. I was curious when I knew from other people that says they earned $1 in just a day. I decided to join that site and Wow! It is really true! I earn $1 in 6 hours at paysnork. I also have a payment proof of it! I never had any site that could earn me $1 a day! This is really cool! If you would like to check it out, please join under me. the banner is in my profile.
@staria (2782)
Hi, just started w/ Paysnork too (yesterday). I'm still in the learning process and would like to get my 1st payment too! Woohoo! I've cashed out already, but it is not yet debited in my PP account. Goodluck and happy chatting! :)
This is unbelievable anyway. I earned $1 in just 6 hours.
They pay within 24-48 hours. I guarantee you will get payment.
@wjack2010 (755)
I am a moderator of PaySnork and work closely with the Admin. At this current moment PaySnork is down so it can be upgraded to PaySnork Version 2. Just check its's Facebook Page: PaySnork for updates. I earned $2+ everyday almost.