Lil Wayne Tour Selling Out Across USA

Fans of lil wayne have been snapping up tickets to see their favorite rapper. The tour is called 'I AM STILL MUSIC TOUR'. The tour will be starting in March with supporting acts like Rick Ross, Travis Barker, Nikki Minaj and others. Apparently the Bryce Jordan Arena in Pennsylvania has already sold out and the entire arena's capacity of 10,000 seats sold out within an hour. Alot of people waited in line for over 24 hours! Are you mad enough about Lil Wayne that you would stay in line for over 24 hours?
@erikmama (12929)
Wow...this is about 6 months old, and I did not even realize that Lil Wayne was even on tour!! I am a fan, but guess that at my old age of 30 don't keep up with all of it. I am sure that his tour was a success, as will be any he has in the future. He, along with Young Money, are th e hottest in the rap game for the moment.
I dont think he that hot. He's a bad influence to the younger children and I would never stand in line to buy his tickets. As for the others is a no too. I wouldnt was my time, this world is already corupt and I have more important things to do like saving a child.