What is the best PTP site to promote on Manual Traffic Exchange site

Hello guys... Happy chinese New year!... Is there any paying PTP(paid to promote) site that I can be used in manual traffic exchangers like easyhits4U?....Please help me, i need site that pays at least $2 per 1000 visitors on my paypal account.. Thank you!!!... . and best regards to mylot people!!!!.. ^^
@rojishroy (600)
I don't think you will find a legit program paying $2 per 1000 visitors. I think Donkeymails is the PTP program most people do. You will get an average of 0.5$ per 1000 visitors. Please not that Donkeymails do not count the traffic from easyhits4u. But you can promote it in other traffic exchange sites like cashnhits.com. You can find the full list of approved traffic exchanges in Donkeymails.
@ekoytyas (4672)
ptp4ever have you try it? i was get once payment from that site,
but why just once??.. if you have already receive a payment, why not continue with it//. .
@ekoytyas (4672)
i still use and continue this site, this site related with traffic for our blog, so i still need time for my second cashout. today i still have 0,4$ still need 0,6$ again for cashout.
@monouu (2612)
Easyhits4U don't accept PTP, only simple direct referral link so if you're looking to make money off PTP, you've to use other traffic exchange which are PTP friendly like em-traffic, em-hits etc. You can refer to my website for a list of PTP friendly traffic exchange & some good PTP to promote (up to $0.8CPM) $2 per 1000 visitors PTP is impossible and even it it exist, it sure carry many pop up & nasty scripts which no traffic exchange will want to accept it.
Where shall i find your website link??. ... i don't see any of it here... Thank you for the info..
@Downwindz (2231)
• Netherlands
I will be quite suprised if you can find a legit site that offers a such good payment out there... :) Sorry but it doesnt seem realistic to me that anyone wants to pay so much money to get views through exchangers...