Dressing like Kanye West & Chris Brown?

Where can I find clothes similar to the one's Kanye West & Chris Brown where at for good prices? I really like theirs style but clearly cannot afford the price tag. Any ideas? Thans.
I would think you would look in the discount stores for something that looked like what they have. as far as I know they dress in urban wear so that is no way near hard to find. Are you new here or is this your second account. Your user name is the same with two new numbers or someone is a fan like you. take care..
I don't really get what you're saying about my user name? It's my favorite basketball player and his number.
well after a while you will find another mylot member who loved him as well. You two both used his name as your user names.
Go onto Platos Closet website and see if you have of those stores near you. It is a juniors consigment store and it has all guys and girls clothes but my mom buys stuff in there for my dad and try some consigment stores and also try forever21.com and look through the guys section in there and you might be able to find some good deals on that site. I know these stores are mostly for girls but they sell guys clothes as well. I hope i was of some help to you and goodluck.
Thank you. I haven't really found anything to my liking at Plato's Closet and I've bought a ouple things from Forever 21, It's kind of made cheaply though. Thanks though,
You should heck out Karmaloop.Com. They have a lot of urban street wear and have a lot of sales. Also, if you use Rep Code: DEALS20 at chekout you get 20% off of your order. Check it out and you'll be fresh in no time dude.
I will hek the site out, thanks for the disount code bro.